Are you prepared to support people with epilepsy?
1 in 26 people have epilepsy
1 in 10 people will have a seizure
72,000 youth in Missouri have epilepsy
This training will help you:
- Recognize common seizure types
- Identify the possible impact of seizures on learning
- Provide appropriate seizure first aid
- Recognize when a seizure is a medical emergency
- Understand treatment options and their potential impact on people
- Provide social and emotional support for people with epilepsy
Presented by Allison Brewyahs of the Epilepsy Foundation of Missouri & Kansas.