This year's Trivia Night will be held on Saturday, April 7th. Doors will open at 5pm and Trivia will begin promptly at 6pm.
We still have a few tables remaining, and plenty of opportunities to volunteer and donate items. Stop by the Trivia Table on Sundays to see how you can be involved with this important fundraiser or click here to register or sponsor now!
Auction Item Sampling:
- Saint Maarten Getaway - Discover the “Pearl of the Caribbean” with a 7-night, Saturday to Saturday stay at the Oyster Bay Beach Resort in St. Maarten. This includes two (2) 1-bedroom condos, perfect for two couples or a group of friends, and a $500 travel voucher!
- MCCGSL Board Pool Party – hosted by our very own Board of Directors at the home of Gerry Humphreys and Mike Fienup. Enjoy drinks food, fun, and more. Expires September 30, 2018.
- Piano Party – Enjoy fine food and drinks while listening to the piano skills of Rocky Tucker. Scheduled on a mutually agreed upon time and date.
- Church Staff Memorial Day Party – the church staff will host a Memorial Day party on Saturday, May 26, for up to 15 people. Drinks, food, fun and more!
- Total Wine & More Tasting Party – Experience a private wine class for up to 20 people. Taste 8 premium hand-selected wines. Choose your theme from California, Italy or France!
- Dinner for 6 with Chef Chris Ladley – Foodies treat your tastebuds to a professional prepared dinner for six with the Executive Chef of Herbie’s 72 Vintage. Choose your menu theme with Chef Chris to be prepared at the home of Dusty and Val on a Sunday date to be agreed upon.
General Event Details:
- Do not park in the Dollar Tree/Bread Co. parking lot or you may be towed. All other parking in the area will be open.
- Popcorn, soda/bottled water provided, BYO other drinks & snacks
- Mulligans are 5 for $20, 10 for $40 (only one per round – VIP tables can use up to 2 per round)
- Each team receives one Double Up – double your points for one round
- Wine Grab – $20 for a bottle of wine – some bags may contain an additional prize
- Balloon Pop - $10 to pop a balloon, and win great prizes ranging from $10, up to $100!
- 50/50 raffle ($1 – 1 ticket, $5 – 6 tickets, $20 – arm length of tickets) -
- Side games – Head or Tails (everyone plays FREE! - $20 prize) and another game ($1 to play, $20 prize)
- Costume contest – a group or individual – prize is $25 giftcard
- Best Dish contest – a judge will sample one and only one dish from each table. Prizes for winning table
- Lifelines for two rounds
- Each player will automatically receive a bid number for use with our checkout payment system for silent, live, dutch auctions plus lifelines
- Please consider bringing your checkbook for faster check out services. We will also have credit card check out available
- Please support our recycling effort and use the marked containers accordingly
- We will have a security guard patrolling the parking lot and surrounding area from 6-10 p.m.